Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm back, probably

Been away for awhile, again... Between running my own business (which has thus far made less than it cost), looking for another job, and a very full college schedule, I haven't much felt up to blogging. In fact, I stopped posting on forums and writing fiction as well. Wasn't enough time, I thought.

Of course, I'm pretty much incapable of functioning for long periods of time without any creative output. I get edgy, agitated, snappy, and even a bit mean. This is why I carried around a little green notebook in my navy days that would gradually fill up with fairly crappy poetry.

Well, now I'm going to try blogging again. Unlike writing fiction, which I'm resuming as well, blogging is nicely unformed. I can talk about whatever I want instead of trying to remain within the confines of a plot that needs to be consistent. So, tell your friends, you're daily dose of crazy can be found here.

No comments: